Are you a professional between the ages of 25 and 49 who wants to change or advance your career?
- Are you dissatisfied with your current job?
- Do you feel stuck in a rut?
- Do you feel like something is missing at work and aren’t sure what to do?
- Is your head hitting a glass ceiling?
- Would you like help in taking charge of your career?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it is time for you to make changes. I can help you assess what is most important to you and help you get back in the game.
That’s what I do; help individuals and organizations determine and achieve what matters most to them. As a Career Coach, I help technology, manufacturing, and engineering professionals as well as others who want to change, reinvent, or advance their careers. As an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant, I help organizations resolve their most pressing productivity issues.